- Achieve continuous improvement in the lives and well-being of all serving; former members of the Armed Forces and their families.
- Assist AD successfully transition into civilian life.
- To assist you, as former members, to optimize your potential.
- To lead a Veteran-driven economic recovery.
As an effective needs based solution, seasoned Facilitator, Mentor, IT Coach, Assist Veterans (and spouses if needed) optimize potential while building a fulfilling and successful career. If your goal (project) is to secure a job, enhance ones existing career, start or develop a business, utilizing our vast experience, training and education, we assist in this manor as well.
Under CompTIA’s administration, NITAS, National IT Apprenticeship System, enables employer organizations to build and develop their workforce using the time tested principles of apprenticeship. The NITAS program provides the methodology, infrastructure and industry skill standards required for the planning, delivery and management of both instructor led training (ILT), on the job learning (OJL) and business benefit attainment which are key aspects of the apprenticeship process.
- Gap Analysis related to methodology IT training: B2B and B2C Paradigm. Well versed working closely w/ I.T. leadership at companies thus help to reduce cost while effectively assisting with technical training and certification processes.
Examples: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, Microsoft: MCITP 2008, MCSA, MCSE 2102, MCITP SQL, SQL - Business Intelligence, EC-Council: Security 5,Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Forensic Investigation Training (CHFI), EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP), Cisco: CCENT, CCNA, CCNA+Security, CCNA+VOIP, CCNA+WIRELESS, (Project Management) PMP, CISSP, SCP: Tactical and Perimeter Defense
Veteran IT Employability / Marketing / Public Relations