A WARRIORS PROFESSIONAL FRATERNITY
- Other Apps
- Military Network
- GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY LABOR EPIDEMIC
TRAIN - CERTIFY - ENGAGE! *EARNINGS IN EXCESS$100K! MORE THAN 200,000 U.S. CYBER SECURITY JOBS ARE UNFILLED.AS THE DEMAND FOR THE INDUSTRY IS PROJECTING A **SHORTFALL OF 1.5 MILLION INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONALS - TRAINING, SKILL SET VALIDATION, JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE – ALARMING - GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONALS OF UP TO ONE MILLION PROFESSIONALS IN THE US ALONE. OPPORTUNITIES IN CYBER SECURITY ARE GROWING FASTER THAN EMPLOYERS CAN FILL THEM. IT INDUSTRY.
ATTN: Service Members and Veterans
There’s a career in I.T. waiting for you! We’ll guide you on your path toward training, certification and provide resources assisting you secure placement!
United States I.T. workforce – lacking required skills necessary to be competitive in our global economy IT Industry - Results Driven | Proven Track RecordCompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and EC-Council Training-Certification Training Programs | Foundation to advanced level certification training: Core IT such as Cisco, Microsoft (CompTIA), Cisco, EC-Council, Microsoft, PMI; Certifications
MILITARY NETWORKA WARRIORS PROFESSIONAL FRATERNITYOUR VISION: MENTOR COMPANION WARRIORS TOWARDS REALIZING THEIR DREAMSOUR MISSION: ACTIVELY NETWORK & INTRODUCE PARTICIPANTS WITH ONE ANOTHER, with professional & social peers, associates & acquaintances, with professional mental / physical / social specialists and with opportunities available to them toward realizing their dreamsOUR GOALS EXPLORE FOR AND FIND SOLUTIONS TO Employability, Homelessness, Substance Dependency, Suicide & Depression, Family Break-Down, Physical and Psychological, issuesINCUBATE & GROW ORGANIZATIONS established towards meeting common goals Maintain and enforce an inclusive agenda towards gender, race, nationality, religious & political persuasions Live, display, defend & honor our warrior's creed of honesty, integrity, courage, determination, loyalty, pride & faithMILITARY NETWORK WARRIORS PROFESSIONAL FRATERNITY where honesty, integrity, courage, determination, loyalty, pride and faith are the building blocks of life we rest upon as we address with one another, explore for and find solutions to Employability, Homelessness, Substance Dependency, Suicide & Depression, Family Break-Down, Physical and Psychological, issues. We welcome ALL Nationalities of Active & Former Military Members, Guard & Reserves, Coast Guard and Merchant Marines and Retirees; Direct Family Members along with truly Military Friendly Citizens. We find and offer 'Real Solutions' to one anotherINITIALLY ESTABLISHED FEBRUARY 2008 AND EXPANDED AND EXTENDED SERVICES with the continuing support of our members and partner group members, to the broader military related community with the intention of reducing the devastating impact of the economic, political and housing crisis on our members and seek advantage for our members to better their lives, fortunes and reputationsTransitioning Service MembersMilitary Network is dedicated to helping veterans find employment in technical careers
Military Network helps Veterans:- Find employment in technical careers- Map their Military Occupational Skill (MOS) to civilian careers,- Identify their marketable soft skill,- Connect you with employment opportunities nationwide,
- Create and update resumes, Prepare for job interviews
Military Network helps Employers:
- Take advantage of Federal and State tax incentives for hiring veterans
- Leverage GI Bill OJT and Apprenticeship Program resources
- Understand Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Codes
- Translate soft skills veterans possess to critical job skills- Recruit veterans for employment opportunitiesLet’s Get Started!2016 national jobs report a total of 161,000 jobs were created in October 2016, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ jobs report. The unemployment rate saw a slight decrease to 4.9 percent, with employment continuing to trend up in the professional and business services sector.A 0.1 percent drop in unemployment rate resulted in a 4.9 percent unemployment rate in October 2016. This change was also evident in the number of unemployed persons dropping from 7.9 million in September to 7.8 million in October.· Both the unemployment rate and number of employed persons have shown steady figures since August 2015, with October continuing the trend of little net change.The average number of jobs created per month for the last three months is 176,000, with 161,000 jobs created in October.Rise in Wages ContinuesThe average hourly wage of U.S. workers rose ten cents to $25.92.Tech Jobs Dominate Business Sector Growth542,000 jobs have been added to the professional and business services sector over the year. 43,000 jobs were added to the sector in October, with 40 percent of these (16,900) created in professional and technical services.The specific areas seeing the most growth in the professional and technical services sector include:Computer systems design and related services (+8,300 jobs in October 2016)Management and technical consulting services (+4,700 jobs in October 2016)The unemployment rate for professional and technical services was 3.0% in October 2016, a drop of 0.2% from September 2016.Helping veterans establish themselves in the civilian workforce after serving in the Armed Forces is a joint effort between Military Network, Information Technology and service associations, and veteran outreach programs nationwide.Military Network is an active participant in national and local veteran hiring initiatives.
IT Employability / Reintegration